Friday 28 August 2015

SOAL SHOULD, HAD BETTER, OUGH TO


COMPLETE THE SENTENCES USING “SHOULD / SHOULDN’T”, “OUGHT TO”, or “HAD BETTER / HAD BETTER NOT”
      1.      My teacher told me that I ___________ review  my notes every day. I guess it's a good idea to             look at them after class.
      2.     Do you think Carol __________ save her money or spend it? She is planning to go to Europe this     summer. 
     3.      I'm going to a party tonight. What _______  I wear: a dress or black pants?
     4.      Our car's gas tank is almost empty. We ____________ fill it up with gas soon or we will run out         of gas
    5.    If you are worried about getting fat, you __________ __ eat at McDonald's every day. You         __________ eat healthy, low-fat foods like fruits and vegetables.
     6.      It's really raining outside right now. I ____________ forget my umbrella or I'll get wet.
     7.      Where ___________ we have lunch today: at home or in a restaurant?
     8.      My doctor feels that I ____________ exercise more because I'm out of shape and want to lose          weight. I think he's right.
     9. Dave loves chocolate, but he ______________ too much or he will get fat.
    10. The airline only allows two pieces of luggage. You ______________ pack too much or you will        have to take it out at the airport
    11. A: I think that the grade my teacher gave me on my test is wrong.
          B: Really? You ______________ to her after class today.
    12. My mother isn't feeling well, so I told her that she _______________ to the   doctor.
    13. It's raining and I don't want to get my dress wet. I _________________ an umbrella
    14. I need help, doctor. My baby doesn't sleep well. What ________________ 
     15. A: I'm so hot.
             B: You _________________ your coat
     16. I'm going to visit your country. Where _______________ if I want to go  shopping?
     17. You ________________ do the project of Chemical subject, otherwise your teacher will not give       you a mark.
     18. As good learners, we __________ study hard. It is important responsibility for us.  
     19. My doctor said I __________ check my throat before it getting worst
    20. A person ________ eat a balanced diet.

No comments:

PENGAYAAN SOAL US BAHASA INGGRIS TAHUN 2023

  LATIHAN SOAL UJIAN SEKOLAH BAHASA INGGRIS TAHUN 2023   LISTENING SECTION File listening, dapat diakses di tautan berikut: https://drive.go...