Thursday 18 October 2018

PRESENT SIMPLE or FUTURE SIMPLE (Kelas X IPS 3)


Present Simple or Future Simple

Change the verb into either the present simple or the future simple

1) I'll call you when I 
(arrive) at my hotel.
[ . ]

2) He 
(text) you as soon as he's on the bus.
[ . ]

3) Let's eat dinner when John 
(get) here.
[ . ]

4) Julie 
(be) late tomorrow evening, so I've booked a table at a restaurant for 10pm.
[ . ]

5) As soon as I 
(be) able to, I'm going to get a new job.
[ . ]

6) Please wait here until the nurse 
(call) you.
[ . ]

7) I 
(get) up early tomorrow morning and finish the report then.
[ . ]

8) Before you 
(leave) , please make sure you've locked the door.
[ . ]

9) She 
(let) us know later, when she's ready to leave.
[ . ]

10) I must clean my kitchen before my mother 
(get) here.
[ . ]

11) I 
(come) to meet you at the station next weekend.
[ . ]

12) I 
(wait) until you're finished - then we can go.
[ . ]

13) John 
(study) until he knows all the answers.
[ . ]

14) She thinks that it 
(rain) next weekend.
[ . ]

15) What do you want to do after the class 
(finish)?
[ . ]

16) I think that the Democrats 
(win) the next election.
[ . ]

17) Jenny will come here after she 
(finish) work.
[ . ]

18) She's going to look for a job as soon as she 
(arrive) in London.
[ . ]

19) I 
(give) up smoking!
[ . ]

20) She 
(send) me an email before she leaves the office today.
[ . ]


No comments:

PENGAYAAN SOAL US BAHASA INGGRIS TAHUN 2023

  LATIHAN SOAL UJIAN SEKOLAH BAHASA INGGRIS TAHUN 2023   LISTENING SECTION File listening, dapat diakses di tautan berikut: https://drive.go...