Wednesday 30 May 2018

ULANGAN SP BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS XI SEMESTER GENAP TAHUN 2018


CONDITIONAL SENTENCES TYPE 1,2,3

1.                    If we had left the house earlier, they……………….(be; negative) so late getting to the ship.
2.                  If I finish the assignment before Saturday, I………………..(submit) it to my lecturer.
3.                  If I had seen the concert, I………………..(tell) you about it last night.
4.                  Had Juki not interfered in his brother’s marital problems, there…………………(be) peace between them.
5.                  She would give you the money if she……………………(have) it.
6.                  They would call you immediately if they………………….(need) help.
7.                   Had my mother arrived at the sale early, she……………….(find) a better dress.
8.                  If you have enough time, please…………………..(clean) your room before you go    to school.
9.                  They could go for a drive if today…………………(be) Sunday.
10.               If I win the prize, it will be because I………………………(write) very well.
11.                 If your sister………………….(buy) that chocolate for you, will you be happy?
12.               If she…………………..(decide) earlier, she could have left on the morning flight.
13.                Had I known his address, I…………….(write) him a letter.
14.               If the roofer doesn’t come soon, the rain………………………(leak) inside.
15.                My cat always sleeps if it……………………(watch) drama on TV.
16.                If you………….(see) John tonight, please ask him to call his mother.
17.                If I……………(do) a good job, I would get the raise.
18.                My lecturer will not accept my work if I…………….(submit) it in late.
19.                If we had known her, we……………………(talk) to her.
20.             They would understand it if you……………….(explain) it to them more slowly.




No comments:

PENGAYAAN SOAL US BAHASA INGGRIS TAHUN 2023

  LATIHAN SOAL UJIAN SEKOLAH BAHASA INGGRIS TAHUN 2023   LISTENING SECTION File listening, dapat diakses di tautan berikut: https://drive.go...