Tuesday 21 January 2014

Grammar = Will or Be Going to



Complete the conversation with appropriate forms of be going to or will.

1.      A: Have you made any vacations plans?
            B: Well, I've decided on one thing - I ............... go camping.

2.      A: That's great! For how long?
            B: I ............................... be away for a week.
                 I only have five days of vacation.

3.      A: So, when are you leaving?
            B: I'm not sure. I ................probably leave around the end of May

4.      A: And where.............you................go?
            B: I haven't thought about that yet. I guess I .......... go to one of the national                           parks.

5.      A: That sounds like fun.
            B: Yeah. Maybe I ........................... go hiking and do some fishing.

6.      A: ...............you.................rent a camper?
            B: I'm not sure. Actually, I probably...................rent a camper - its' too expensive.

7.      A: ...............you....................go with anyone?
            B: No, I need some time alone. I ...............  travel by myself

8.      You look so tired. So please, I (translate)...............................................it for you.

9.      Do you want to go to Indomart with me? I(go) ...................................there for shopping my needed.

10.  I buy this flour because I (make).....................................................some cakes.

11.  I (do)........................................it for you, no need to worry about me.

12.  I (study hard)..............................................................if I failed in my test.

13.  The weather here is so hot. I (open)..................................the window for a moment.

No comments:

PENGAYAAN SOAL US BAHASA INGGRIS TAHUN 2023

  LATIHAN SOAL UJIAN SEKOLAH BAHASA INGGRIS TAHUN 2023   LISTENING SECTION File listening, dapat diakses di tautan berikut: https://drive.go...